How will queries be solved through the weekdays if i join weekend batches?

hello

say i join the weekend batch , and due to some network glitch i miss the session , so i will be provided with recording , thats fine, but say i have many queries on that session.
so my question is that how will i solve my quesries throughout the weekdays or shall i have to wait for my next session after 5-7 days?

Samarth: Glad to know your interest in our digital marketing certification program.

1. Yes, you get recording of every session including the ones you’ve attended and the recording stays with you forever. Moreover, we continue to share with you the recording of updated sessions in the future even after your program is completed.

2. You will have access to an exclusive forum and a course co-ordinator to support you between 2 live sessions. This is in fact one of the advantages of online medium. If you were attending classroom sessions, you have much little support available between 2 classrooms. Hope this answer your queries.

Let me know if I can be of any further support. Looking forward to contributing to your plans in learning and leveraging Digital Marketing!