What career options we can choose after doing Digital Marketing?

What career I can opt for after doing Digital Marketing course, will it be in particular field or what else please elaborate?

Good question. There are number of profiles related to digital marketing job and given the industry is evolving, it will take couple of years to arrive at standardization of digital marketing profiles. Normally, at entry level, an executive level role is offered. It could be digital marketing executive or a specific role such as SEO executive.

I’d written an article about it in The Tribune Newspaper earlier. Check it out at http://www.digitalvidya.com/blog/digital-footprint-grows-in-marketing-article-by-pradeep-chopra-in-the-tribune/

Hope you find this useful. Let me know if you have any follow up query!

There are a lot of opportunities are available today in market for Digital Marketers. You can go for freelancing projects on websites like Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance etc, also the full time job opportunities count is also very high. With the growth of the industry, there is a huge demand of talent in this field.

We spend so much of our time on Fecbook, Online Shopping etc, and this internet usage is increasing day by day for the people. Digital Marketers are the one who are making business out of that. They are the one who would be leading this industry in sometime. So I believe it’s a high time to acquire Digital Marketing Skills.

Hi Pradip .This is kamal here. I am an MBA graduate . Right now i am working with Industrial machines
manufacturing company and having experience of 4.7 years in same field.
So i want know how this course will be helpful to enhance my career in terms of JOB , FREELANCING and ENTREPRENEURSHIP .