I’ve been doing seo for a project, and it’s been 6 months. Since we’ve seen any significant result. Every month I create a link building campaign for the project like. This month we have to build XXX amount of links to our website. But,
we are unable to complete that in that month.
- What are the things we were able to complete?
- Article Submission
- Web 2.0
- Infographic Submission and another submission
We ignore Directories and other spammy stuff.
- What we’re unable to complete is.
- PBN Post purchase (Where somebody is running a pbn and we can get a backlink of it)
Reason Finding one with quality and budget
- Guest Post we are doing email outreach for that project the problem is they are giving us very high prices. Like a minimum of 50$ to 100$ minimum.
So, is it good that we outsource the link building task and concentrate on other parts of the website?
Because It’s been a while on the project and we are unable to see any significant result of it.
Please share your thoughts on this.