I've been doing seo for a project, and it's been 6 months. Since we've seen any significant result. Every month I create a link building campaign for the project like. This month we have to build XXX amount of links to our website. But,
we are unable to complete that in that month.
1. What are the things we were able to complete?
- Article Submission
- Web 2.0
- Infographic Submission and another submission
We ignore Directories and other spammy stuff.
- What we're unable to complete is.
- PBN Post purchase (Where somebody is running a pbn and we can get a backlink of it)
Reason Finding one with quality and budget
- Guest Post we are doing email outreach for that project the problem is they are giving us very high prices. Like a minimum of 50$ to 100$ minimum.
So, is it good that we outsource the link building task and concentrate on other parts of the website?
Because It's been a while on the project and we are unable to see any significant result of it.
Please share your thoughts on this.