If I want to start my carrier in Google AdWords and PPC at fresher level. How can I do it?

If I want to start my carrier in Google AdWords and PPC at fresher level. How can I do it??

As I have basic knowledge of PPC.

Roohi: Good to know your interest in building career in Search Engine Marketing. Firstly, I would advice you to look at not just Google AdWords but entire world of Search Engine Marketing. You would also need to have strong understanding of Analytics (especially Google Analytics) to be successfully as SEM professional.

I would suggest the following approach in absence of a full time/part time job in SEM:

• Create a personal blog/website and integrate Google Analytics

• Sign-up with Google AdWords and promote your blog. It would be worth spending few hundred rupees

• Pass various Google AdWords and Analytics certification exams. This recent post by us will help you learn more about Google AdWords Certification Exams.

• Apply for full time/part time/internship opportunities and grab whatever you get to learn on the job

If you are really serious, you can consider learning digital marketing holistically in a structure approach through our flagship digital marketing certification program (CDMM).

Hope this helps. Let me know if you’ve any further query. All the best!