How a website should look like for business results?

Hello,

I Just wanted to know that website should informative or attractive, I have seen most of the website dont have such interactive layout but they are full of information…so if I am planning to design a website what more attract people the Looks of website with limited information or completely simple layout with only information…which is more preferable…

Good question Deepanshu. Instead of beginning with ‘I want to create a website to attract people with limited amount of information’, you should take a step back and ask following questions:

1. What are your key marketing objectives?

2. Who’s your target audience?

3. What kind of information and experience your target audience is interested in?

Based on the answers to the above questions you should look at designing your website. You will find all kinds of websites, i.e. ones with huge amount of content & still offer a great user experience and sites with limited content but fail to address the concerns of their visitors. There are pros and cons of each approach. For e.g., if you don’t have significant content then you can’t leverage SEO to expand your reach. On the other hand, having too much content makes a website difficult to engage & retain its visitors due to increasingly reduced attention span.

Hope this gives you right direction to plan and execute your website design to fulfil your desired business results?

Hi there,

You should design a website according to the latest and trend as per the customer convenience as required.