Ask Pradeep Chopra Anything on Career in Digital Marketing

Interested in building a rewarding career in Digital Marketing industry? Want to accelerate your existing career in Digital Marketing? We’ve a great opportunity for you!

Pradeep Chopra (CEO, Digital Vidya) is looking forward to support you. You can ask him ANY question related to Career in Digital Marketing. Your question could be about kinds of Profiles, Salaries, Skills required to be successful in Digital Marketing industry.

While we’ve dedicated June 24th (Fri) for this special event, you are welcome to ask your question starting now. How to Ask Questions:

Sign-Up yourself at Ask Digital Vidya (we recommend that you add your profile pic)

Ask ANY question in ‘Digital Marketing Career: Jobs & Internship’ category. Please don’t ask your question in this thread.

Btw, like other community members, you are welcome to answer any query asked by others. What are you waiting for? Start Participating Now!

Hello Sir, My name is A.banerjee, I am from Kolkata doing job in Marketing and business analysis domain in a IT farm specializes into web application and digital application services. Here I am involved in many of our client’s web application and digital marketing projects along with our team as I generally do the resource allocation and revenue analysis in those. But I still learning the technicalities and functionalities of different digital marketing channels like search engine marketing to social media marketing and social media lead management etc. So, my question to you is if i have to opt for any special training on Digital marketing then what domain I should choose for the betterment of my work profile in future. Also I would like to add that I am looking forward for a engaging career in Digital Marketing and related services in coming days. So, how can i utilize my 5 year exp in core marketing and business development with current Digital marketing knowledge to build myself as a consultant in Digital Media in future. Thanks & Regards

Given your background and profile, ‘digital marketing’ is surely a key skill you should acquire to accelerate your career. Today, for anyone in web design & development or sales & marketing background, digital marketing is one of the core skills required.

I would not advice you to look for a particular skill in digital marketing. You should learn digital marketing holistically. I am assuming you’ve checked the details of CDMM program. Do sign-up for tomorrow’s orientation to Digital Marketing for Career & Business Growth from the same link. You are welcome to ask me more questions live in the session tomorrow.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you’ve any further query.

Any more questions related to Career in Digital Marketing, please ask directly in the category (vs here): http://ask.digitalvidya.com/c/digital-marketing-career-jobs-internship

Hi Pradeep,

I want to learn Adobe analytics, however, i didn’t get any place where I can learn and do hands on practice. Please help , i have bit idea about using google analytics and also i am very keen in pursuing my career in web analytics.

Sachin: Adobe Analytics is relatively advanced area compared to Google Analytics. Adobe offers training programs for it. Interestingly, I’d recently received a mail about Adobe Analytics training with 50% discount. You can find complete details about it at https://adobe.allegiancetech.com/cgi-bin/qwebcorporate.dll?PFM2H9

Hope this helps.

Btw, I request you to ask your future questions directly in the relevant category vs asking here.